Have you ever encountered the term intuitive life coach? Whether you have or have not yet, this article will give you a quick run through of how an intuitive life coach differs from a life coach. Who knows? You may be interested in intuitive life coaching. Continue reading below to know more.
Understanding What an Intuitive Life Coach Is
In this article:
- Defining Intuition
- More Than a Life Coach; Intuitive Life Coaches Gauge Energy
- Intuitive Life Coach Topics
- Common Methods of Healing an Intuitive Life Coach Uses
- Benefits of Getting an Intuitive Life Coach
When talking about intuition, you’ll often hear the terms “gut-feeling,” or “inner voice.” This is because intuition gives us that feeling of “knowingness” that comes to us without us being fully aware of the underlying reason behind it. Formally defined, intuition is the process that enables us to know something directly without proper reasoning; connecting the gap between our conscious and unconscious mind, linking instinct and reason.
More Than a Life Coach; Intuitive Life Coaches Gauge Energy
An intuitive life coach is a professional who can help you access your intuition and use it to improve your life. In addition to assisting a client to set goals, make habits, and sharpen skills that can refine his/her lifestyle, an intuitive life coach adds a layer of spiritual life coaching in the mix. Specifically, this kind of coach is focused on emphasizing emotional and spiritual healing. Furthermore, they also gauge their clients’ energies with the help of their intuition. They can, in effect, help in releasing blockages that keep their client from moving forward in life. At best, an intuitive life coach’s mission is to help a client achieve wholeness by recognizing issues, strengths, and weaknesses.
Intuitive Life Coach Topics
There’s no limit to the topics a life coach can help someone with. The most common areas, though, are the following:
- Love and relationships
- Career and finance
- Creativity and hobbies
- Confidence and self-love
- Spirituality and religion
Common Methods of Healing an Intuitive Life Coach Uses
— BirkdaleHypnotherapy (@Birkdalehypno) October 26, 2017
Intuitive coaches sometimes use the following healing methods to achieve their client’s goal of wholeness and self and mind alignment.
- Chakra healing — Originating from India, Chakra healing delves into the concept that we have energy fields or chakras that correspond with the different areas of the body. Intuitive life coaches can use this to help clients establish balance and harmony.
- Crystal healing — With the use of gemstones and crystals with healing properties, intuitive life coaches can facilitate absorption of energy.
- Hypnotherapy — With the use of hypnosis for therapeutic reasons, an intuitive life coach can help clients begin to change on a subconscious level.
- Reiki — This is a Japanese healing method intuitive life coaches use to move energy within a client’s body. This type of healing aims to manipulate energy into areas it is needed, restoring a mind-body balance.
Benefits of Getting an Intuitive Life Coach
There are many life-changing reasons why one should get an intuitive life coach. However, to summarize, through intuitive life coaching, you will learn to calibrate and modify your thoughts and emotions to match the frequency suited for your desired life. In the process, an intuitive life coach can help you figure out self-impairing thoughts and habits and find a way of controlling or uprooting them to avoid damage.
To get more insights on intuition and intuitive life coaching, you watch this TED talk below:
You can consult with an intuitive life coach if you frequently feel angry, resentful, unfulfilled, or empty. They focus deeply on their clients, so you can expect dramatic life changes if you work with one.
Do you have any other questions concerning what intuitive life coaches do? Let us know in the comments section below!